viernes, julio 26

Brixton lections

I don't know why I was born with this aim to determinate myself. To always give the explanation of everything, to try to justify or even defend. Year after year the WHY question has become more and more harsh. What in the early beginning I construct the pillars of my thought, now I can say they will never change, but every time they are more difficult to give them sense.

Pillars of thought about happiness and behaviour in this world of modern tradition. I have to reconize that they have gone more forward and more farther than at first. I have to seek the roots in anthropology books, I have to settle the reasons for a future that has to change. I am making this as an unavoidable exercise of life, I haven't even planned. I just found myself I couldn't stop after I unconsciously started.

Now I have the appropiate words and even studies to give an answer to the world, this will never hear me. Because I have been so busy trying to decode it, that I had no time to share it. And I have also lose my spot on it, 'cause the real reasons are soo far away that nobody cares. That becomes invisible to their everyday worries. They affect them, I mean, those reasons are the very first compulsion of their desires, their aims and love and hate, their relations, the way the society has grown up and has developed in the system we are in.

The first reason, explained by neuroscientist, sociologist, anthropologist or socio-, even physicist, are based in needs. NEEDS, indeed. That's a need to work as it was in the beginning, to get the food. That's a need to love as it was at the beginning, for the survival of species. This is common knowledge, which I think has been despicabled in modern days. But we must never forget them in order to our own happiness. Because happiness strives in knowing and defending them, not only to ourselves, but in front of ANYONE. I take anyone as society itself. Those needs of pillars of thought must be worthy and equal for everybody.

So, after any human being in the occidental culture has agreed with this..., we have to ask to ourselves: where all this unhappiness comes from? Actually I should say come from the goals of life and how they configurate our present. We have to redefine the expectations of what we can get in life FOR REAL. If we are supposed to spend more than a half of our lives fighting for dreams that can be never be true, for sure there will come up emotions of frustration, envy, depression, anxiety and nonsense. And the funniest thing of all is that we are putting ourselves in tough situations, thinking of ourselves in an imaginary place of wealthy happines that nature itself can never provide to us. Is as we think we are immortals until we are 60 or even 70, more or less. Then death, and the way to faced, is hidden to the rest, because we never have fought for having a disintegration not only of our bodies, but our duty on earth. Like we always have accounts to pay left after death.

I think this may be because of the corporative (or business) thought of One God, Individual Greatness, that has embrace the psico-economic system, called capitalism or death of the human nature. We have been growing up thinking in immortality youth, as it not existing a biology fighing against. Like we always have the qualities, the strenght that you supposed to gain on your Therties, to produce as much as if you were three times yourself. Well, I am in my 30's, and I am not a shit of what I suppose to be.

But this is not taking value off from me. Even if the plans of my parents or even society were in other way, I have been born to give the best of myself. Which is a duty, I don't deny it, because I want to eat every day. And as due I am and what I learn is enough to accomplish it. But I have to be frustrated because I am not the dream they create for me. And I have to be anxious because every moment I commit a simple mistake that contradicts this image of the super-self. But look, I am doing my job, and all the perceptions I mean by developing it, are just misleads of the others consciousness about their though of the perfect future will.

And all that DENYING our roots as a HUMANS, not animals or gods. About our limitations on time, space, about our mental and emotional boundaries too. As if you were born as a completed super-been, not as a piece in the process of learning and create. But, luckily, we all agree on that words..., so where is the problem itself? The problem is on NUTS. The problem is on not assuming of you as a part of the system -thinking you as a finally completed been- and not in constant creation by the communication with others and surroundings. That the God itself is not an embodiment of an individual, if not a major project that we participate in. And we have to be aware, as an negligible part of it, how we want to create it. This merely job won't put any individual soul in the heaven of winners or leaders, if not put the whole humanity in the succeed of social and individual happiness.

That's why ourself and only consciousness is so important, need of efort of this writing beginning question. The consciousis the only key to individual happiness of everyone's functions in the same escenario. Because every move will become a part of this greatness for human fate Which is based on love, death and work under the time you have in this Earth. If we can understand that we all can have the reward to our efforts, to the every day effort of fighting for food, in order to get the gift of the truly experience: to be rid of loneliness and get the love to those who are sharing and will follow your path.

No hay comentarios: